Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Incredibles Cast and Crew OST

Scoured the net for this gem of a soundtrack which is from the Disney/Pixar film The Incredibles. The music is composed by Michael Giacchino, who I regard as the next John Williams. This CD was given to the cast and crew who worked on the film and features almost all of the music as heard in the film. The official release of the soundtrack only had a skimmed-down selection of cues. This is my "Holy Grail" of film scores so far, next would be a release of the entirety of music composed for the prequel Star Wars films...one day, maybe. 


I am reluctant to upload the entire soundtrack openly, so as a small gift from me, I have here the third track on the album called 'Rush Hour'. This track, I think, contains 2 or 3 cues which I have titled:


1. Rush Hour
2. Suicide Rescue? and Bomb Voyage
3. Buddy's Jet Antics


These are not the real cue titles, and to be honest I don't think they are split into separate cues...



No comments:

Post a Comment